MyWallSt Advisory LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MyWallSt Ltd, is a digital financial services company that allows you to trade your way with access to a team of professional advisors to assist you in owning your financial future.
What to expect from MyWallSt Advisory?
- An efficient trading platform application and investing experience customers have grown to love.
- Additional access to a team of friendly, licensed personal finance professionals.
- Retroactive advice on your investment portfolio.
- No additional advisory fees for MyWallSt subscribers.
- The ability to trade in fractional shares.
What not to expect from MyWallSt Advisory?
- No solicitation of any sort.
- No pushy or aggressive recommendations of what stocks to buy.
MyWallSt Advisory Team
David Martin is the Co-Chief Compliance Officer of Kingswood U.S., and the CCO of Benchmark Investments, Inc. and President of Benchmark Advisory Services, LLC. He was formerly the CEO of American Global Wealth Management Inc. Prior to that, David served as the Chief Compliance officer of Keystone Capital Corp for 10 years. David has worked in the financial industry for over 12 years and served on the FINRA District 2 committee as a small firm representative. David holds FINRA licenses 7, 24, and 66 and is insurance licensed.
Chief Compliance Officer
Kristen has over 25 years experience in the financial industry, in a wide variety of roles. She has acted as both Director of Operations and Chief Compliance Officer in the investment advisory sector. Her background includes trading operations, back-office management, and everything that falls under the Compliance umbrella. Kristen holds a FINRA Series 65 license.
Read the fine print of MyWallSt Advisory here.
Get In Touch With Us
Product feedback, questions about investing or our company? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org