Effective date: October 23rd, 2019
Last Updated: January 23rd, 2023
Who are MyWallSt?
MyWallSt Ltd ('MyWallSt") is a publisher and a technology platform, not a registered broker-dealer or registered investment adviser, and does not provide investment advice. Advisory services are offered through MyWallSt Advisory LLC (“MWSA”), an SEC registered investment advisor. Client accounts are established at DriveWealth LLC (“DriveWealth”), Member FINRA/SIPC. MWSA and DriveWealth are not affiliated. MWSA is wholly-owned by MyWallSt Ltd. Investing involves risk and investments may lose value. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
MyWallSt was founded in 2013 by two close friends with the mission to get the world investing successfully.
Data Controller & Owner
MyWallSt Ltd, 5 Merrion Row, Dublin 2, Ireland
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service means the MyWallSt.com website, the Learn by MyWallSt, Horizon by MyWallSt, and all other associated products operated by MyWallSt Ltd.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your information. Below, we describe the ways in which we use the information we collect and receive to provide, maintain, and improve the Service; to provide troubleshooting and customer support; to protect the Service for all our users and to contact you.
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide trouble-shooting and customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
MyWallSt Ltd. may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights (see further details under ‘Legitimate interests’)
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
We process your personal data when necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in the following cases:
- Tailoring our websites, apps and communications for you. We collect information about your engagement with us online (such as pages/screens that you have visited on our websites or apps) and combine that with aggregated insights we have about our user base, to build a fuller understanding of your individual preferences
- Send communication to our user base in relation to new content, app & feature updates, critical changes or bug updates.
- Monitoring, improving and protecting our products, content and services
- Sending you some types of direct marketing by email, including a welcome email to users and subscribers
- Responding to your comments or complaints
- Undertaking, or inviting you to take part in, market research
MyWallSt Ltd. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, MyWallSt Ltd. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
MyWallSt Ltd. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation - To protect and defend the rights or property of MyWallSt Ltd. - To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service - To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public - To protect against legal liability
Content commenting services allow Users to make and publish their comments on the contents of this Application. Depending on the settings chosen by the Owner, Users may also leave anonymous comments. If there is an email address among the Personal Data provided by the User, it may be used to send notifications of comments on the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their own comments. If a content commenting service provided by third parties is installed, it may still collect web traffic data for the pages where the comment service is installed, even when users do not use the content commenting service.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. MyWallSt Ltd. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at invest@MyWallSt.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data by contacting us on invest@MyWallSt.com
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where MyWallSt Ltd. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
How does MyWallSt disclose or share my information?
MyWallSt is not in the business of selling or renting your information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
What type of External Third Parties do MyWallSt use?
Cloud storage providers - we use cloud computing platforms that securely store all of our data, including customer details.
Email service providers - in order to send you marketing content and transactional emails, we share your details with our email service providers.
Analytics tools - we use analytics tools to track the way that users interact with our website. See more information under ‘Analytics Tools’.
Profiling tools - we use profiling tools to understand how you engage with our Services and show you content we think will be most relevant to you, based on our understanding of your interests and preferences.
Marketing and insights providers - marketing and insights tools allow us to understand our customers better so that we may provide you with the best possible website, products and customer service experience. We may share certain information about our customers to facilitate this process.
Customer service platforms - when you interact with our customer service team, your details are shared with our customer service platform providers.