Discover the Stocks Emmet Savage is Staking His Future On
Look over Emmet’s shoulder to see what he’s buying, how much, and why - all with his own money.
Emmet’s Track Record is Legendary
In 2019, an independent review of Emmet’s personal portfolio showed he beat the S&P 500 4-to-1 over the previous decade… simply by buying-and-holding a select basket of extraordinary, high-growth stocks.
The graph serves only as an illustration. It is not based on individual data points.
- The Horizon portfolio has beaten the S&P 500 every day since launching in December 2019.
- Emmet’s target for the Horizon portfolio is a 10X increase in value over 12 years.
- Every stock in the Horizon portfolio is a high-conviction pick with ten-bagger potential.
What You Get as a Horizon Member
Build generational wealth by “copy and pasting” the moves of an expert stock investor.
- An inside look every time Emmet adds a new stock, increases his position or sells a stock in the Horizon portfolio.
- 24/7 access to the Horizon portfolio and our regularly updated track record.
- An invitation to join the Horizon Community, a group of highly-engaged, intelligent investors.
- Exclusive access to Emmet’s interviews with CEOs of companies that make up the Horizon portfolio.
- VIP discounts on new product releases and free admission to select events.
If you are interested in 10X-ing your money, then Horizon is specifically for you…
What Our Subscribers Say.
“MyWallSt provides the best ‘bang for the buck’ investment advice in the world. Consistently strong monthly recommendations supplemented with timely business news and company coverage. Get it. You won’t regret it.”
“This is a very comprehensive platform that allows me to learn about picking stocks.”
“The insight behind the numbers with the back story to the companies is very interesting. I also like that, the companies you even have are already researched thoroughly by your team. Also, you guys are very conscious of customer service/satisfaction.”
“I'm making decent money based off your recommendations where before I was losing. Your analysis on each stock has given me insight on what to look for now and going forward.”
“MyWallSt is a main source of information for me, in my investing infancy. You all do an amazing job explaining everything as plainly as possible, so as to not overwhelm or confuse the subscriber. Thank you so much for all that you do for us!”
“You all are fantastic. I love the content and love being able to take control of my financial future. I’ve recommended you to literally everyone I talk to. Thanks!”