During the course, you'll join MyWallSt's Chief Investor Emmet Savage in the digital classroom as he shows you how to find and pick fantastic stocks.
How much is in this course?
There are five modules in this course, comprising of video lessons, interactive PDFs, and further reading.
Please complete each lesson fully and in the correct order:
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Finding Stock Ideas
- Module 3: Left-Brain Considerations
- Module 4: Right-Brain Considerations
- Module 5: Final Considerations
- Feedback Session
What is expected of me?
We believe that the best way to learn is to do — that's why this course is an active learning experience.
To get the most out of this course, we recommend:
- You consume all of the video content in each lesson before moving on to the next.
- You actively put the skills you are learning into practice alongside or after each video lesson. For example, when Emmet is showing you how to analyze the P/E ratio of a particular stock, you should try to analyze the P/E ratio of a stock on your watchlist alongside him.
The structure of this course means that you do not need to sign into the MyWallSt Academy every day.
However, we would recommend checking in regularly to the lessons and dedicate approx 20-30 minute each time to the sessions in order to get the most from the content.
The Stock Picking Checklist
In the first lesson of the second module — Finding Stock Ideas — you will be able to download an interactive Stock Picking Checklist. You have also received the same checklist when you purchased Launchpad.
This is an invaluable resource that you should use throughout the course to assess companies on your shortlist.
For the prerecorded feedback session at the end of the course, Emmet and the MyWallSt analyst team will assess and give feedback on previously submitted stock picks.